Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dorm Decorating-Phase 2

Everyone has chosen a favourite colour of choice at one point in their life.

Frank Sinatra's favourite colour was orange.
Jennifer Garner's favourite colour is purple (or violet, rather, or so the name of her daughter proclaims).
My favourite colour has been: blue, orange, red, yellow, purple..

but never green.

I'm not sure why, but I've always had an aversion to green. I'm not sure if it's because it's not easy being green (props to Kermit the Frog for being brave enough to address this problem we've all encountered at one point in life or another). Maybe it's because I enjoy it simply in the form of plants and since I live in a place where green isn't the most prominent colour outside for most of the year, it simply makes me long for those two months of summer per year.

Whatever the reason, I have never liked green. But! Lately, I have found myself to enjoy a shade of green, a colour I like to call - Muted Teal! As explained in my last post, I have been planning out my dorm room decor for the coming year and have a few more pieces that will contribute to my beautiful room! And of course, they're in my favourite shade!



And look! I will be eating my cereal out of a German made bowl!




Can you find me in this picture?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment