Monday, November 21, 2011


                                                                             Source: flickr.com via Kerry on Pinterest


It's one thing to be involved in lots of things. But of course, a whole other idea to let busyness overtake. I think I had a fear a couple years ago that if I wasn't involved in a million and one things, I'd be bored. Since then, I've been trying to realize that it's okay to be involved, it just depends on your motivation for doing so. Is it just to show people what you can do? Is it just to avoid stopping and thinking about really important things? Running away from relationships? I hope these not the cause for being involved in organizations, events, and activities. It's definitely important to think about why we want to do those million and one things. 

What's your motivation?

No comments:

Post a Comment