Monday, January 23, 2012

A few little Ladies.


See that shelf of books? That's the ones I like to read. I've got piles of others ones I am struggling through this week! 

I found those Russian Nesting dolls for very cheap right before Christmas. I think they are so beautiful! Hand painted (the box tells me). 

Other people love them too. Here are a few I've found:

Here's some felted ones.

                                                                    Source: sewtospeak.blogspot.com via Sheridan on Pinterest


Here's a colourful set.

                                                                           Source: poketo.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Here's some cookies in the shape of them!

                                                                   Source: williams-sonoma.com via Lori on Pinterest



So neat. Do you have any collections of these little ladies?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have a set of these russion dolls too! ^^ they are so cute ^^ And I would love to help with the design of your blog ^^ If you tell me what you like/want I can always try to code something for you :)

    ReplyDelete