Thursday, February 9, 2012

What a card.



I've had few chances to be crafty the past couple weeks! One thing that keeps me creative is making cards now and then. I'm not a hard core card maker, but It's so wonderful to have a stack of cards ready to give out the second you think of it. Especially with Valentines Day coming up, and it's always nice to give out cards to your loved ones around this time. I'm making some pretty cards for that occasion, I'll post them next week!

Here's some of my favourite things to do with cards:

1. Film (pictured) - If you find any old rolls, don't through them out! Keep them, cut off a strip, round the corners if you like, and embellish a card!

2. Sewing - I have no idea what kind of damage running paper through a sewing machine does, but it looks really pretty! I love doing a wide zig-zag pattern when stitching on paper.

3. Paper folding - I found some Origami paper and kept folding triangles until it looked neat! 

Here's a neat one I found, Valentine's themed. 


                                                                     Source: smg.photobucket.com via Carrissa on Pinterest


What are your favourite card making tricks?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment