Monday, April 16, 2012



It's Monday again! It's exam week for me, five of 'em coming straight at me. My college days are nearly over! It's hard to believe. On a brighter note, just one week from today, I'm headed to somewhere bright and sunny! My friends and I are taking off on a two week road trip as one last hurrah. I'll try and pop by here to update you on some lovely road trip adventures! Oh the places we'll go!

Here's another couple links for you to Peruse.

I loved the chair in this first picture of this post, I had to share. Comfortable? Probably not. Structurally attractive? Why, yes. 

This rustic space is wearing cork through and through. Can you spot my favourite part of the space? I'll give you a hint. It starts with 'b' and ends in 'eams'. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm planning my summer around this post! It's the perfect summer party idea!

Yes, I did it. I bought an Iphone. I get to join the instagram ranks and those who pin on the go. And of course the ever lovely blogger app was one of the first to be downloaded. What's next? Searching for the perfect case. I thought this one looked quite fun, but I'm not sold. Any thoughts? Suggestions? 

This house is the cutest! I especially love their sofa. 

What was your favourite link you came across this week?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. A roadtrips? That's awesome! I hope you girls have fun :) I'm looking foward to see/ read about it! and Yes, I suppose A planeticket to Canada costs more than taking piano lessons for a year here, haha. :D x

    ReplyDelete