Friday, June 8, 2012

Birthday Shenanigans.

Happy Friday! It's been a lovely week. As it was my BIRTHDAY this week, I had the wonderful right to go out for frozen yogurt with friends! (Fruit sorbet for me of course!) After our delicious treats, we headed out to the river and enjoyed a beautiful evening with photos. Perfect birthday, I would say! Just enough celebrating for this girl. 


Tourists! Just kidding. She's a native inhabitant of this city. 


I had to include this one, because it's hilarious! (sorry jordon!)


We can be normal too. 




Thanks for making it a wonderful birthday, friends!

This weekend contains work and more birthday celebrations (continuations of mine, jordon's, my roommate's and my sister's!) June is birthday month! What does this weekend entail for you?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment