Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dorm Decorating-Phase 4

Tomorrow! Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for! I finally get to decorate my dorm room! Before and After pictures will be posted! Today, on my day of packing and attempting getting ready, I re-upholstered a stool. I'm not sure if it's considered re-upholstering if the stool was originally plastic, and i used hot glue, but I gave it a new look anyway!

Before:


After!



I also gave my Toms a cute little patch because it was wearing through at the toe.

Before:


After!


And earlier this week, I had mentioned my strawberry tin. Here it is! My sister made a matching one. I think it's extremely cute. These are wild strawberries found on my front lawn. Throw on some vintage French labels, and Ta-da! A cute strawberry tin (whose life may be shorter than I hope. I have no idea how to tame a wild strawberry to the confined space of a small tin)



My dorm will be finely furnished with beautiful red and muted teal decor if my plans go as well as I hope! I'm excited beyond reason!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment