Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bringing Summer Back

The strangest summer occurred. There was wind, there was rain, there was blizzards every week...well not quite, but they would have fit in just fine too. It was a cold and rainy summer though, and now, in October, summer finally decides to pay a visit! Thankfully, I live on the sunny side of the street/dorm, so I get to enjoy all the benefits of my good friend Mr. Sun. I even considered singing the song for him to come shine down on me a little more.

So, with this sun, the flowers outside that haven't frozen already still flourish! And i wanted to bring the joy of those beautiful flowers inside. And so i I did just that. I am quite happy with the result. So beautiful! The buds even bloom just sitting there in the vase.

And the vase you ask? It was a burst of creativity I had probably two years ago, but never had the spray paint to follow through with it. I just taped off some sections in a mosaic pattern on a blue glass bottle and took my can of spray paint to it, and it turned out well! Very simple, and very pretty I think.


I enjoy a second, more adequate, summer!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment