Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cups of Tea.

If I haven't mentioned it already, I really love tea. All kinds. Actually, all kinds excluding green. I have had about 4 people come up to me this week saying, "I started drinking green tea and thought of you."

First of all, I don't think I look a whole lot like green tea, so I hope that's not the only thing associated with me.
And second of all, I really don't like green tea, so that makes things a tad awkward in these kinds of situations.

I like black tea, red tea, white tea...

but not green.

I know green tea is a staple for a lot of tea drinkers, but I can't bring myself to enjoy it. Yes, I have heard it's healthy for you. And yes, I have heard it's soothing and calming and all those feelings in between, but to me, it tastes like hay. or straw. or whatever horses eat.

And what do I drink my tea out of? Tea cups! I have the best tea cups in the world! They are beautiful and so unique!

My crushed paper tea cups (from the East Coast):

My mustard yellow tea cups (from IKEA):

My elephant feet tea cups (that come with an elephant tea pot!):

And there are a few tea cups I think would be lovely to have! Christmas presents anyone?

A beautiful tea cup from Starbucks! The inside is the best part.


I will have a pictures post of the rest of my tea cups soon!

Tea cups are so creative!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment