Friday, April 29, 2011

Utah.

Not-So-Well-Known-Fact-About-Kristen: I have never been to Utah. I know, you're surprised, but I really haven't! But, for some reason, the past few days, I have come across a few blogs that are from the ladies of Utah. Need some inspiration? These ladies came give it to you!

Leanne gives lots of DIY projects, current thoughts and...green smoothies? Check out her blog, Elle Apparel.

She re-covered a couch, she designs paper party supplies, and she has the same name as me! Call Me Kristin is a neat blog.

Just thought I would share my findings. Also, since everyone I know is talking about William and Kate's wedding, did you see it? I looked up the highlights on youtube's The Royal Channel. Almost like I was there! It was beautiful! Here's some cute wedding shoes (not Kate's as far as I know).



Enjoy!

1 comment: