Thursday, June 2, 2011

$12.50.

My trusty macbook is in for some care. I've been feeling a little lost without it. Ah well, the blog must go on! Using my parents PC (blech).



Here's my super inexpensive outfit I wore the other day. Nothing too special, but I happen to like it.




Dress: Roxy outlet, (of all places!) $5, on sale. Cardigan: secondhand, from my sister. Leggings: Bluenotes, $5


Shoes: Toms, $60 (This price also purchased a pair of shoes for a child in need, so I consider this inexpensive as well)



Necklace: handmade by moi (a clip-on earring, key charm and embellished paperclip). Hair: feather headband from a street fair, $2.50.



There you have it! If you don't count my shoes, entire outfit: $12.50. Thumbs up for deals!


Found any super cheap fantastic clothing lately?


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment