Saturday, September 3, 2011

A beautiful week.




I can't even begin to describe how wonderful school is! I haven't started classes yet, as this last week was leadership week, and I have the wonderful opportunity to be a resident assistant in the dorm. So the students were minimal this last week, which made us grow so close! I got to spend a week with six of the most wonderful ladies I know, learning lots about each other, about God, eating picnics, and jumping in fields, Here is a little peek at a prairie September, and my week! 






photo credits go out to Vanessa! (and though Erin's creations aren't on here, she's pretty talented in photos too!)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. that sounds like fun it almost makes me miss school :). i also love the picture where you're all jumping, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some beautiful photos, I love great weeks they make everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I see in the picture you had lots of fun! Good for you!

    God Bless you!!

    XoXo

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Page Fan

    ReplyDelete