If this isn't an awkward outfit photo, I don't know what is.
shirt: Urban Behaviour
cardigan: Urban Outfitters
shorts: Urban Behaviour (apparently I'm feeling urban)
necklace: good ol' Ardene's!
tights: Joe fresh style.
- the librarian asking for your advice on which colour of paper to put the call numbers on, white or beige. Yes, I do like design, but i hardly think this qualifies.
- sitting down, planning on cracking down on some homework (yes, I do mean reading blogs), and somehow, you end up sitting near a conversation that you really don't want to hear. Wrong chair at the wrong time.
- Reaching in the chip bag at the same time as someone else. Now, I don't find this awkward in the least, but sometimes, when it happens to me, I imagine it happening to two awkward people and THAT is funny.
- libraries. ah, the smell of books. Even with librarians. It's helping me to relax and maybe, just maybe, I will finally be in the mindset to write those two papers that are due tomorrow!
- the best cooks in the world work where I go to school. I'm serious! My parents have told me about awful cafeteria experiences in college, but here, it's quite agreeable! Not only do they cook great food, but they cook separate food for me, the lady who can't have lactose. They ordered a little carton of Soy milk! and they set aside a bowl of soup before the mix the milk into the rest of the pot! Aren't they just the best?
- Tortilla chips and homemade salsa. Mmm.
It's been a while since I've posted about awkward and awesome thursdays. they're still just as awkward and awesome.