Friday, December 30, 2011

Introducing...

I am SO excited about my new camera purchase. Now, I am not a photographer, (and by the way, must everyone who owns a DSLR camera claim to be a photographer? Really.) but I needed something to capture inspiration, and my photographer sister helped me pick out the Canon Powershot G12! I have had it less than 24 hours and I would totally recommend it, from what I know so far. 



It's a great compact point and shoot camera, but also gives the opportunity to change settings to make your photos that much better. I've been playing around a bit. I'm still learning! Here's some scenes from today.



A fresh fallen snow made everything look crisp this morning!


Scenes from a delicious brunch with my family. 



I'm learning a little about changing aperture and shutter speed. Something new for me! It's a lot of fun. It's a good day! A new camera, and in the middle of writing this post, my boxing day order from Forever 21 arrived! Boxing day in the mall? Nope. For my family, we did lots of online shopping. So much more fun! The anticipation makes the clothes that much more wanted. What a good day!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, but I have a bit of a disclaimer- I am not a photographer! Only a humble art student who enjoys playing around with a DSLR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. false. you're in the photographer category in my books.

    ReplyDelete