Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Winter Occasion.

Saturday in a mall...in December.

Does this bring scary thoughts for you?

It usually would for me too! But yesterday, Jordon and I went Christmas shopping with hopes of defying those crazy Christmas shoppers and enjoying our day! And enjoy we did! We had lots of successful buying, and even bumped into friends along the way. And the key to enjoying a busy day of shopping? Stopping for half an hour to enjoy a cup of coffee. We enjoyed lattes at Museo. They create latte art in soy, a definite plus in my books. 





nice dainty pinky. goes well with your scone.



so delightful.



we love going for coffee. this is one of our favourite places.

Where's your favourite place to go for coffee? I would love to hear, wherever you are!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh oh oh what a cute little place that must be for coffee. I'm dreading the need to Christmas shop in my city's big mall mostly though due to the terrible parking. But I suppose having a coffee/hot chocolate break would make things so much better. :)
    Yummy!

    ReplyDelete