Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Music.

I'm enjoying a short term break right now, and what better time to find new music? And catch up on homework of course. As I was browsing Noisetrade, I came across Alexa Woodward. Here's a review of the album, and a link to get it for yourself!

For fans of: Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor, Katie Herzig, Brooke Waggoner, The Civil Wars

Features of album: cello, banjo, 3-part beautiful harmonies, ethereal synth

Be warned: Many of the songs do sound similar, but it creates a really consistent feel, great for background music while doing homework. 



Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Putting her up on youtube right away! :D xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love listening to songs like this while doing homework...lovely!

    ReplyDelete