Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Happy New Year! It's been a whirlwind last few weeks, and it makes me so excited for 2013. 2012 was a strange year. Lots of hard family stuff, lots of transitions, and lots of joy too. I have really enjoyed having this space to express creativity and share inspiration. I can't wait to see what the new year brings with this creative place and all that comes with it. What would you like to see on Summer Sets In? 

My holidays started off with a wonderful question from Jordon. Yes, 2013 makes me a wife! 





We got to do some family bowling with my family, and Jordon and I took a trip to visit his family. We loved touring antique shops!


My mom and I enjoyed some popcorn traditions.  



It was a very Merry Christmas! We were so happy to be with lots of family. 
What did your holidays look like? Family events? Christmas baking? Craft nights? Or perhaps you are engaged as well?!

Enjoy!
and Happy New Year!


2 comments:

  1. ooooh! Congratulations Kristin! This is such great news to start the year with :D ah, fabulous! and I already saw the antiquing photos on Instagram and I just LOVE the look that record store :) Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweetie Congratulations! This new year I hope you have many blesses~~ Oh So lovely pcs.!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete