Friday, July 23, 2010

A Crafting Hunt -Part One

Tomorrow, I am going to conquer my city.

Garage Saling is my adventure of choice. I have recently been introduced to Threadbanger, (by one of three very crafty sisters) a very creative site that has tons of really great D.I.Y. ideas! Some of it is quite out there, but most of it is very much my style! Currently, I haven't attempted any of the projects I have seen on there, but tomorrow...tomorrow I will begin!

I have researched for many hours into the night, and i found 12 different garage sales to visit tomorrow. I wrote them down in my favorite little blue notebook that i recently purchased from a beautiful paper store, Paper-Ya. Check it out, it has some pretty amazing little paper products! I very much enjoyed my visit there!

And so, tomorrow...tomorrow I will commence on this journey. The goal: find a lamp to start on this really neat skyline lampshade, or at least use the same technique to create a lamp of my own.

Here's what I'll leave you with for tonight. The idea. The inspiration behind this entire adventure. I hope my adventure is fruitful! but of course, I will post what comes of it..because this, this is only Part One!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment