Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hello heat.



It's hot outside! Its evening, and its still over 30 degrees Celsius! Yes, I just took these, and it's still that sunny out! Apparently I like to hide in the trees in the heat...just kidding. I need some opinions, that's why I took pictures, on my own, of myself.

The outfit:

shirt: Bluenotes (hey, they have cheap summer tanks, i'm okay with it)
shorts: Urban Behaviour (my favourite! They're like a fake tweed or something)
necklace: handmade by me
sunnies: left at work, so i snagged them up.
scarf: thrifted.

The question:

How do you feel about headscarves? I haven't been very drawn to them, but today I felt like trying it out. I'm really not sure how to tie it, but is it even worth it?

What do you think?

Also, need some new music? The Civil Wars is giving away a free live album.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment