Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sisters in the City.

July entered the world this year with fantastic weather. And how better to enjoy it than with a picnic with two of my sisters in the park?

Jenni enjoyed some nectarines, and Hannah enjoyed a refreshing blended strawberry lemonade.


Then we all enjoyed some photos.

The photographer, attempting to capture her muse.

She is one with the trees! Nature woman, we like to call her. Or the Organic sister.


Also, I found this neat idea on ReadyMade. I had been looking for a way to hang this piece. Isn't it a creative way to hang art?


And if you have excess wooden hangers after that project, try this out.

Are you enjoying sunny weather? Or are rainy days your forte?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. that's so funny you posted those pictures of ways to hang pictures cause I totally book marked that on a blog or something the other day for my dorm for fall. Lets make some together!

    ReplyDelete