Sunday, October 2, 2011

Appreciating Autumn.

I actually almost died yesterday.

Don't cry, it wasn't in a painful way. I almost died because of how beautiful it was outside! I don't believe I have ever been able to appreciate autumn so much. It was the perfect day. Jordon and I went to watch a volleyball tournament with a bunch of other students from school, then we went and got coffee, and went for a walk along the river. That's when I almost died. The leaves were drifting slowly, the weather was just cool enough and just warm enough, and there was just such a happy mood in the air. Really.


Outfit:
Shirt: JOE fresh style.
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Pants: JOE fresh style
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Bentley. 



He didn't want to take this picture. But he liked it after. 


Fall is so beautiful!



We have pretty snazzy shoes.


Yes, good day, I tell you, good day. 

Afterwards, we went shopping and I bought grey jeans (which I have been looking for), a pretty shirt (just because), and new jewelry (Aldo came through in this department, not for new boots though)!

What did your weekend include? 

Sorry about the inconsistency in format. As a semi-perfectionist, it's bothering me, but I'm trying to figure out what I like best. 

Coming soon: a neat way to organize loose tea! Keep an eye out for it this week!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment