Thursday, October 11, 2012

House Tour {No. 3}

Autumn makes me love my house even more! Summer was nice, but the fall weather makes it super cozy. Perhaps these photos will convey a few things I love about the house I live in. What says 'cozy' to you?


Last weekend's project: Felted wool leaf garland. Pumpkin table decor, courtesy of one of my fantastic roommates.


Clipboards for inspiration. A cute 'rental sweet rental' poster makes me smile. 



A thrifted magazine rack holds my fabric for sewing. 



Doesn't this picture just make you want to sew?? I actually haven't been doing a lot of that, but I have been doing some crafting! Stay tuned for a post later on this week of my latest project.

What's inspiring you to be creative this autumn?

2 comments:

  1. yes that picture makes me want to sew!
    i only wish i knew how:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the magazine rack :) What a good find that was!

    ReplyDelete