Thursday, January 17, 2013

Inspiring the Day {Part 1...of many}

It's halfway through January? Where did time go? I won't argue though, I'm ready for warmer weather. When you experience snow 6+ months a year, you get to that point, often happens in January. It's time for some green grass! Where are you in the world? Is it warm? Send some warmth, please.

I have been passing those long winter month by doing lots of wedding planning! Cause of this fine piece of jewelry! 


Anyone else have that giant hand problem?


This was the method of proposal on that warm December day. It sits around my house, and I get to relive the moment anytime I want! Did you know you can order a reel with whatever photos you want? It's true. See it here. 


Now that we have most of the big stuff booked (or almost booked. Just looked at a to-do list...), the fun part is underway! Here is a little colour inspiration board. By the magic of paint chips (and many wedding planning apps), we can begin to see the day! It's going to be wonderful, and I am so excited that I get to plan it with my dearest friend and love. And then we get to share the most special day under God with our dearest friends and family! Weddings are just the most wonderful things. 

2 comments: